Arts & Culture Editors' Picks

Feb. 15 to March 23: "Some Things Are Private" presented by Trinity Repertory Company; created by Deborah Salem Smith and Laura Kepley. Generally runs Tuesday and Wednesday at 7 p.m., Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.

March 12 to March 16: Fusion Dance Company's 25th Annual Show; Wednesday Through Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. at Ashamu Dance Studio; $5 a ticket, only two tickets per person.

March 13 to March 16: "Peer Gynt" by Henrik Ibsen, adapted and directed by John Emigh, presented by Brown Theatre and Sock and Buskin. Performances are Thursday through Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. at Stuart Theatre. Tickets are $7 for students, $12 for employees and senior citizens and $17 for others.

March 13 to March 16: "Blowback," by Gina Rodriguez '08,presented by Rites and Reason Theater; performances run Thursday through Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. at the George Houston Bass Performing Arts Space in Churchill House, 155 Angell St. The suggested donation is $8.

March 13: Student film "The Face," created by Paul Wallace '08 and Nick Clifford '08, premieres at the Avon Cinema at 11:30 p.m.; Admission is free.

March 14 to March 16: Brown Opera Productions presents "Orfeo ed Euridice." The performances, which are free, run Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. in Alumnae Hall.

March 11 to March 16: Production Workshop presents playwriting festival "Pastiche;" Includes writing workshops, staged readings, a 48-hour playwriting marathon and more.

March 16: Ferdinand Jones, professor emeritus of Psychology, presents "Harlem Renaissance" as part of a six-part film series, "Looking at Jazz," in Grant Recital Hall at 3 p.m. Admission is free.

March 17: Drummer and music professor Paul Mason presents a jazz concert at 8 p.m. in Grant Recital Hall. Admission is free.