A diamond to Roberto Gedeon ’15 and Alexandra Kordas ’15 for starting a fashion-forward street style blog, because they wouldn’t be caught dead in cubic zirconia.

Coal to the student who said, “We do have a graduate student bar, but I didn’t know the Graduate Student Council existed.” At least grad students have their priorities straight.

A diamond to Figidini’s for offering “un-cut” pizza that makes the “adventure downtown worthwhile.” We like to go downtown, too.

Coal to the Swedish researcher who said he experimented on the leatherback turtle with a Brown graduate student because “it’s also one of the only marine turtles that are actually left.” As if the animal rights community didn’t already have enough on us with those drunk pigs.

A diamond to Richard Bova, senior associate dean of residential and dining services, who said, “It’s a big cookie, and it tastes damn good, doesn’t it?” We like big cookies, and we cannot lie.

Coal to Kenneth Litwak, a leader on a committee examining alcohol’s effects on pigs, who said, “I think you have to ask yourself what we were possibly learning from baby piglets getting large quantities of alcohol.” That’s what we asked ourselves the last time we were in Keeney.

A diamond to NYU doctoral student Matt Canfield, who said some graduate assistants feel like “nothing is safe unless there is a contract.” Consensual sex is hot.

Coal to The Herald’s athlete of the week, who said, “I have never really listened to music while I run, because I don’t really enjoy it.” Clearly we need to introduce him to Beyonce.

Cubic zirconia to the researcher who said parents should “perhaps use sexting to introduce the topic of sex and safe sex.” Everyone prepare yourselves for some disturbing pics from dad.

A diamond to the comb jelly for usurping the sponge’s position as the most distant animal relative to the human. The sponge is totally jell-us.