You can pick up a copy of The Herald for free at any of the locations on this map. Locations in red are "hot spots" which have at least 100 papers delivered each day.
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Art history prof. remembered for wit, warmth and intelligence
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Students, staff gather to protest Mail Services outsourcing
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Police investigate two students after allegations of sexual assault
- Feldman '15: Numbers never lie, but they do on the MCAT
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.