The Herald’s online archives are a history of the Brown community. We will not alter the archives for any reason unless a story contains factual errors. In that case, we will change the incorrect information in the body of the story and add a note indicating what has been changed and the reason for the change. We also will not take steps to prevent a story’s inclusion in a search engine nor to prevent a specific search term from finding a given story, as these measures reduce the usefulness of The Herald’s archives to the community as a whole.
- Grand jury decides not to indict students accused of sexual assault
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- What happens when athletes quit
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- ‘Recess’ publishes student work in creative nonfiction
- In welcome address, Paxson encourages student engagement
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.