The Herald’s online archives are a history of the Brown community. We will not alter the archives for any reason unless a story contains factual errors. In that case, we will change the incorrect information in the body of the story and add a note indicating what has been changed and the reason for the change. We also will not take steps to prevent a story’s inclusion in a search engine nor to prevent a specific search term from finding a given story, as these measures reduce the usefulness of The Herald’s archives to the community as a whole.
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Art history prof. remembered for wit, warmth and intelligence
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Police investigate two students after allegations of sexual assault
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
- What happens when athletes quit
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.