The Herald’s online archives are a history of the Brown community. We will not alter the archives for any reason unless a story contains factual errors. In that case, we will change the incorrect information in the body of the story and add a note indicating what has been changed and the reason for the change. We also will not take steps to prevent a story’s inclusion in a search engine nor to prevent a specific search term from finding a given story, as these measures reduce the usefulness of The Herald’s archives to the community as a whole.
- Cass Cliatt named new vice president for communications
- Sexual assault task force releases initial report
- Lowest Ivy rank does not faze admins, students
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- 20 percent of early decision applicants offered admission
- Gourmet Heaven owner requests leniency in court
- Pipe bursts, causing flood in Grad Center
- Structural bias poses obstacles to faculty of color
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Gourmet Heaven owner arrested
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.