The College Curriculum Council approved contemplative studies as Brown’s newest concentration at its meeting last week.
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- What happens when athletes quit
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Huidekoper to step down as U.'s top finance administrator
- Police investigate two students after allegations of sexual assault
- None found
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.