The College Curriculum Council approved contemplative studies as Brown’s newest concentration at its meeting last week.
- Grand jury decides not to indict students accused of sexual assault
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- What happens when athletes quit
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- U. accepts 18.9 percent of early decision applicants
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.