President Christina Paxson stepped into the top administrative role at Brown earlier this year with a background shaped by the three institutions of her past - Swarthmore College, where she studied as an undergraduate, Columbia, where she earned her doctoral degree, and most recently, Princeton, where she filled teaching, research and administrative roles.
- What happens when athletes quit
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
- Firn '16: Riches to rags: How million-dollar athletes go broke
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- He said, she can't remember: the Adam Lack case
- None found
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.