President Christina Paxson stepped into the top administrative role at Brown earlier this year with a background shaped by the three institutions of her past - Swarthmore College, where she studied as an undergraduate, Columbia, where she earned her doctoral degree, and most recently, Princeton, where she filled teaching, research and administrative roles.
- Sara Overstreet ’16 dies
- Year later, Kelly still fuels campus debates
- Multiple first-year NHL draftees join proven veterans
- Food for thought: Sustainability on campus
- Students help survivors ‘Carry That Weight’
- Letter: Phi Psi condemns sexual violence
- Stand Up for Grad Students: To UMich students, concerning Mark Schlissel
- Local artists’ pumpkin carvings draw national attention
- Editorial: Raimondo for Rhode Island, Elorza for Providence
- Aluthge ’15: Should Brown prioritize universal need-blind admission over increased financial support for middle class students?
- Letter: Phi Psi condemns sexual violence (31)
- Tobolowsky GS: Freedom of expression is for everybody (29)
- Students report spiked drinks at Phi Psi party (21)
- Letter: Column mischaracterizes criticism of Israel (15)
- Stand Up for Grad Students: To UMich students, concerning Mark Schlissel (12)
- Year later, Kelly still fuels campus debates (10)
- Rotenberg ’17: Immigration reform — not just a liberal issue (9)
- Carey and Klawunn: Timely warnings important for safety (7)
- Students help survivors ‘Carry That Weight’ (7)
- Construction to commence on applied math building (4)
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.