President Christina Paxson stepped into the top administrative role at Brown earlier this year with a background shaped by the three institutions of her past - Swarthmore College, where she studied as an undergraduate, Columbia, where she earned her doctoral degree, and most recently, Princeton, where she filled teaching, research and administrative roles.
- Grand jury decides not to indict students accused of sexual assault
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- What happens when athletes quit
- U. accepts 18.9 percent of early decision applicants
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.