President Christina Paxson stepped into the top administrative role at Brown earlier this year with a background shaped by the three institutions of her past – Swarthmore College, where she studied as an undergraduate, Columbia, where she earned her doctoral degree, and most recently, Princeton, where she filled teaching, research and administrative roles.
- Cass Cliatt named new vice president for communications
- Sexual assault task force releases initial report
- Lowest Ivy rank does not faze admins, students
- 20 percent of early decision applicants offered admission
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Gourmet Heaven owner requests leniency in court
- Pipe bursts, causing flood in Grad Center
- Structural bias poses obstacles to faculty of color
- Gourmet Heaven owner arrested
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.