President Christina Paxson stepped into the top administrative role at Brown earlier this year with a background shaped by the three institutions of her past – Swarthmore College, where she studied as an undergraduate, Columbia, where she earned her doctoral degree, and most recently, Princeton, where she filled teaching, research and administrative roles.
- In memoriam: Mark St. Louis
- In memoriam: Dana Dourdeville
- Vicki Colvin to step down as provost
- Mathias Heller: A Brunonian side of paradise?
- Geoff Gladstone
- Lowest Ivy rank does not faze admins, students
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Editorial: Response to Emma Sulkowicz’s talk
- Top high schools find admissions success