In Case You Missed It

Brown Bites: A Year in Review

Brown Bites: A Year in Review

December 31, 2016 0 comments

From the announcement of University initiatives that will influence campus for years to come, to the birth of a giant blue bear with a lamp on its head

Fetty Wap (left) will perform Friday of Spring Weekend, and Mac DeMarco (middle) and Tinashe (right) will perform Saturday.

Brown Bites: Feb. 27 – Mar. 4, 2016

March 4, 2016 0 comments

April showers bring Fetty Wap; thank you, Lecture Board; crying in the corner; up in smoke; money, money, money.

Brown Bites: Feb. 20-26, 2016

Brown Bites: Feb. 20-26, 2016

February 26, 2016 0 comments

Alumni interview gone wrong; going to court; this one time at band camp; BEAR hug.

Brown Bites: Feb. 13-19, 2016

February 19, 2016 0 comments

Hasta la vista, Orgo II; emotional support animals; write for your life; we got that entrepreneurial spirit; thanks, Lecture Board!

Brown Bites: Feb. 6 – 12, 2016

February 12, 2016 0 comments

The Corporation aims to reduce Brown’s deficit by approving a 4.1 percent hike in tuition .

Brown Bites: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2016

Brown Bites: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2016

February 5, 2016 0 comments

Playing the Trump card; Indigenous People’s Day; Greek Life; DIAP; Why is everyone at this school so tall?

Brown Bites: Jan. 23-29, 2016

Brown Bites: Jan. 23-29, 2016

January 29, 2016 0 comments

AEPi becomes BRPi; restaurants close on Thayer; hover boards are banned; Brown builds a new parking lot

Last semester, students of color gathered in the Leung Gallery to compile a list of demands to improve the Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan draft.

A Brown Bites Guide: the Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan

January 1, 2016 0 comments

A Brown Bites Guide to the events surrounding the University’s publication of a draft of its diversity and inclusion action plan.

Brown Bites: Nov. 28–Dec. 4, 2015

December 4, 2015 0 comments

Students of color demand diversity action plan revisions; poll finds students attend class under the influence; study abroad programs pose financial burden

About 50 students gathered on the Faunce steps Sunday afternoon to honor the victims of the Paris terrorist attacks that occurred Friday. Lukas Biton ’17, who hails from France, organized the event.

Brown Bites: Nov. 14–20, 2015

November 20, 2015 0 comments

Campus was shaken yet again this week with reports that a Dartmouth student was assaulted by a Department of Public Safety officer.