Topic: Brown men’s hockey

Bears sweep Harvard, Dartmouth at home

Sports

Bears sweep Harvard, Dartmouth at home

February 25, 2018 0 comments

Following visits to Cornell and Colgate last weekend, the men’s hockey team closed out its regular season with a pair of home victories over Harvard 6-4 Friday and Dartmouth 3-0 Saturday.

Harry Borodemos became the newest member of the men’s hockey team at a Team IMPACT Draft Day Monday. He received a personalized jersey and locker, and will attend games, practices and events with the team.

Sports

Eight-year-old Harry Borodemos signs with men’s hockey

February 20, 2018 0 comments

Eight-year-old Harry Borodemos, a student from Fall River, Massachusetts, became the newest addition to the Brown men’s ice hockey team roster at a Team IMPACT Draft Day held at the Pizzitola Sports Center Monday.

Bears resume conference play with losses to Princeton, Quinnipiac

Sports

February 11, 2018 0 comments

Following a close duel with the University of Connecticut last weekend, the men’s hockey team resumed conference play with a pair of losses and fell to Princeton 7-2 Friday and Quinnipiac University 3-0 Saturday.

Bears fall to St. Lawrence, tie No. 3 Clarkson in overtime tilt

Sports

January 28, 2018 0 comments

Following a five-game home stand during winter break, the men’s hockey team saw mixed results on the road this weekend, falling to St. Lawrence 3-2 Friday and drawing even with No. 3 Clarkson 2-2 in an overtime tilt Saturday.

Trey Dodd ’20, left, and Alex Brink ’19, right, power down the ice. The men’s hockey team was unable to recover from deficits of three to Ivy foes Dartmouth and No. 3 Harvard on the road this weekend. Bruno will host Clarkson and St. Lawrence Friday and Saturday at Meehan Auditorium.

Sports

Bears fall to Dartmouth, No. 3 Harvard in Ivy roadtrip

November 5, 2017 0 comments

Following a split home-and-home series against Yale last weekend, the men’s hockey team suffered a pair of losses to Ivy rivals Dartmouth and No. 3 Harvard.