The state will raise the excise tax on alcohol, affecting wholesalers and liquor store owners.
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- With recent growth, Harambee House poised for new era
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
- Class of 2018 to apply with shorter supplement
- Gourmet Heaven owner arrested
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.