Those who knew the former undergraduate paid tribute in a memorial service Saturday.
- Three from Brown win Rhodes Scholarships
- Torabi ’15 wins one of 12 Mitchell Scholarships
- Dean T. remembered for 40 years of commitment to Brown
- Unsealed documents shed light on assault case
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Forum sparks tense sexual assault debate
- Sara Overstreet ’16 dies
- Students report spiked drinks at Phi Psi party
- Tennis ’14.5: Where is the provost?
- Al-Salem ’17: Debunking the international stigma
- Tennis ’14.5: Where is the provost? (13)
- Shin ’17: Women, their rights and nothing less (6)
- Mid-year completion speakers selected (6)
- Editorial: How executive action will not help immigrants (5)
- U. financial aid squeezes middle-class families (3)
- Unsealed documents shed light on assault case (2)
- U. announces new vice provost for the arts (2)
- Cohan ’17: ‘Transparent’: the best show not on television (1)
- Mills ’15: The NFL’s troubled roots (1)
- New contemplative studies degree blurs science-humanities line (1)
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.