Brown makes 'Jeopardy!' appearance

Ken Jennings has won $920,960 in his 28 consecutive appearances on the game show "Jeopardy!" so far. He has faced 336 categories. One of them was entirely about Brown.

Senior researcher for "Jeopardy!" Suzanne Stone said none of the show's writers has a personal connection to the University. Brown merited its own category on the June 30 show, she said, because of its "world-famous" status.

The category didn't provide a significant stumbling block for Jennings, though no one responded correctly to the last clue. See if you can beat Jennings at his game - just be sure to phrase your responses in the form of a question.

$200Brown belongs to this group of 8 colleges and universities known for their academic and social prestige.

$400Famous Brown alumni include Charles Evans Hughes (1881), Mary Chapin Carpenter ('81), and this Penn State football coach.

$600Brown's John Hay Library has one of the world's most renowned collections of writings about and by this 16th pres. $800Brown was closed during this war, when it served as a barracks for troops.

$1000Brown was founded by members of this religious group, now the largest U.S. Protestant denomination.

Questions:What is the Ivy League?Who is Joe Paterno ('50)?Who is Abraham Lincoln?What is the Revolutionary War?Who are the Baptists?

- Courtesy Sony Pictures Entertainment