Diamonds and Coal

Diamonds and Coal: Nov. 21, 2014

November 21, 2014 1 comment

Coal to the sophomore who asked, “As a busy college student, when do you actually have the time to touch yourself?”

Diamonds and Coal: Nov. 14, 2014

November 14, 2014 Comments are Disabled

A diamond to the football team captain who said, “I wouldn’t say it’s harder to get up.” Congrats. For the rest of us, there is medicine for that.

Diamonds and Coal: Nov. 7, 2014

November 7, 2014 Comments are Disabled

Coal to Wendy Schiller who said, “People get sick of the president.” Ouch, Christina, that’s gotta hurt.

Diamonds and Coal: Oct. 24, 2014

October 24, 2014 Comments are Disabled

A diamond to the senior on the field hockey team who said, “It was a long, hard push to get where we are today.” For you and for your mom.

Diamonds and Coal: Oct. 17, 2014

October 17, 2014 Comments are Disabled

Coal to Dorsey James, who said, “I think there’s a different way to skin the cat.” To be honest, that isn’t something we think about all too often.

Diamonds and Coal: Oct. 10, 2014

October 10, 2014 Comments are Disabled

A diamond to Joseph Dowling for telling faculty members, “We are not following anyone. We are leaders forging our own path.” How very Brown of you.

Diamonds and Coal: Oct. 3, 2014

October 3, 2014 Comments are Disabled

A diamond to Sean Kelly ’84, who said, “Personally, I hope I end up in heaven, rather than that other place, which is Dartmouth.”

Diamonds and Coal: Sept. 26, 2014

September 26, 2014 Comments are Disabled

Coal to Dean of the Faculty Kevin McLaughlin for saying, “We were trying to dispel the public perception that a sabbatical is sort of like a vacation.”

Diamonds and Coal: Sept. 19, 2014

September 19, 2014 Comments are Disabled

Coal to the student director of “Almost, Maine,” who said the new PW show “may or may not contain a strip scene.” Don’t be such a tease.

Diamonds and Coal: Sept. 12, 2014

September 12, 2014 Comments are Disabled

A diamond to the junior who said he had been looking forward to going to now-closing Spats after he turned 21.