Topic: Office of International Programs

Brown suspends Spring 2021 study abroad programming

COVID-19 Updates, News, University News

October 7, 2020 0 comments

All study abroad programming for the Spring 2021 semester has been canceled, Brown’s Office of International Programs announced Wednesday morning.

Tagged for the Americas, Australia, countries in between, students’ study abroad travel bags must stay home another semester

COVID-19 Updates, News, University News

May 15, 2020 1 comment

As the impact of COVID-19 continues into the summer, the University has canceled its sponsored Fall 2020 study abroad programs for undergraduate students. 

Brown cancels Fall 2020 study abroad programs

COVID-19 Updates, News, University News

May 12, 2020 4 comments

The University has canceled all of its sponsored undergraduate study abroad programs for Fall 2020 in light of the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on global health and international travel restrictions.

Brown cancels international summer programs due to COVID-19 pandemic

News, University News

April 4, 2020 0 comments

The University canceled all international undergraduate travel and programming for the coming summer due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an April 2 Today@Brown announcement. 

In response to the spread of coronavirus, students enrolled in the Brown in Bologna program have been told to leave Italy, with the option of taking online courses or withdrawing entirely. At press time, there were over 800 cases of coronavirus in Italy, and 21 deaths.

News, University News

Brown suspends study abroad program in Italy due to increasing concerns about coronavirus

February 29, 2020 0 comments

In light of growing concerns about the spread of the coronavirus, the University cancelled its Brown in Bologna program yesterday, asking all enrolled students to make arrangements to depart from Italy.