Donate

Topic: Swimming and Diving

Pictured: Diver Trevor Labuda ’22. The Bears have started the season with a 3-4 record, and will face Cornell on the road this weekend.

Sports

Labuda ’22 breaks diving record in victory

January 24, 2020 0 comments

Trevor Labuda ’22 led the men’s swimming and diving team to victory against Columbia this weekend with a record-breaking 3-meter dive. Labuda’s 354.00 points broke the program best of 351.05 that was set in 1989.

Lukawski ’22 powers Bears to victory

Sports

Lukawski ’22 powers Bears to victory

February 1, 2019 Comments are Disabled

The women’s swimming and diving team hosted Cornell Saturday in its last non-playoff meet of the season, and after honoring Bruno’s graduating class in a ceremony, the teams took to the pool. But the star of the day wasn’t a senior: It was Audrey Lukawski ’22, who won two individual events.

The Bears finished the meet with 992 points, just ahead of second-place Princeton’s 852 points. Women’s swimming and diving will return to action Jan. 12 for a meet against Ivy League rivals Penn and Harvard.

Sports

Bears claim first place in Bruno Invite

December 2, 2018 Comments are Disabled

Coming off of a victory over Wagner College and a defeat against Rutgers University, the women’s swimming and diving team powered to a first-place finish in the Bruno Invite this weekend.

Brown athletes realize Olympic aspirations

Sports

September 12, 2016 Comments are Disabled

Among the over 11,000 athletes at the Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil were four who have called Brown their home.

Sports

Sports Roundup: Feb. 1, 2016

February 1, 2016 Comments are Disabled

After over a month away from competition, the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams returned to action over winter break.

Despite splitting into separate teams and gaining two new head coaches and a crop of first-years who have yet to learn the ropes, the formerly co-ed men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams have their eyes set on Ivy League championships.

Sports

Separate teams, new coaching staffs highlight changes for swimming and diving

December 5, 2014 Comments are Disabled

After the retirement of longtime coach Peter Brown, the co-ed program has split into separate men’s and women’s teams.