Donate

Topic: Undergraduate Finance Board

UFB releases student group funding data

News, University News

UFB releases student group funding data

November 26, 2019 0 comments

The Undergraduate Finance Board published the funding amounts of nearly 200 student groups Monday afternoon, revealing how much each group has received from the Board since the 2014-15 school year.

Editorial: UFB’s budget reports need to be comprehensive and timely

Editorials, Opinions

December 2, 2018 Comments are Disabled

On Nov. 21, the Undergraduate Finance Board released its budget report for the 2018-2019 academic year. According to the report, UFB’s approximately $2.2 million budget comes primarily from the $286 student activities fee all Brown students must pay.

Undergraduate Finance Board releases budget

News, University News

November 26, 2018 Comments are Disabled

The Undergraduate Finance Board published its first budget report Nov. 21, which provided an overview of how it expects to allocate approximately $2.2 million dollars in the 2018-19 academic year.

Undergrad finance board to release budget report Nov. 21

News, University News

November 9, 2018 Comments are Disabled

The Undergraduate Finance Board will release its first budget report Nov. 21, according to UFB Chair Lisa Schold ’19 and Vice Chair Julian De Georgia ’20.

Co-chairs of the UCS elections board Katherine Barry ’19 (left) and Kathryn Stack ’19 (right) announced the results of the election Thursday night.

News, University News

Tahir ’19 elected next UCS president

March 23, 2018 Comments are Disabled

​​Shanzé Tahir ’19 was elected the next president of the Undergraduate Council of Students and Camila Pelsinger ’20 was elected the next vice president, announced co-chairs of the UCS election board Katherine Barry ’19 and Kathryn Stack ’19 Thursday night on the steps of the Stephen Roberts ’62 Campus Center.

UCS approves student activities fee increase

News, University News

November 1, 2017 Comments are Disabled

The Undergraduate Council of Students approved a proposal from the Undergraduate Finance Board.

Viet Nguyen ’17 won the UCS presidency Thursday night with nearly 60 percent of the vote, beating Kevin Garcia ’18 and Zachary Nelkin ’17.

Viet Nguyen ’17 elected UCS president

April 18, 2016 Comments are Disabled

The candidates for president of UCS stood at the steps of the Stephen Robert ’62 Campus Center Thursday, eagerly awaiting the announcement of the winner.