The Commerce, Organizations and Entrepreneurship program has moved to a Sayles Hall suite that

provides a new student lounge and space for clubs to meet. The multidisciplinary COE program, which is in its sixth year as a concentration, left its Feinstein House residence on Sept. 24 and moved in on Sept. 27.

According to Maria Carkovic, administrative director of the COE program and lecturer in economics, the University made the decision to change locations about a year ago.

"We did not need or ask to move, but certainly we're here, happy, and we're going to really exploit the opportunity of being in the middle of campus so that we can have more of a community around the concentration," Carkovic said.

The program's newer space has about the same amount of room as its former Hope Street location, but it adds space for two clubs that share similar missions with the concentration.

"I'm hoping it will be a big positive effect for students in the sense that we are centrally located and that students will take advantage of the space here," Carkovic said.

Both the Entrepreneurship Program and the Brown Women in Business clubs share a room off the lounge.

Sean Kane '11, one of the copresidents of the Entrepreneurship Program, said the new space will

allow for more meeting opportunities.

"It's nice to have a building on the Main Green," he said. "There's less storage, but more space we can use."