The Herald will be switching over to a new website over winter break. To continue receiving the newsletter when production resumes, please re-subscribe by filling out a form that can be found at the following link: http://thebdh.org/subscribe. You must re-subscribe in order to continue receiving the newsletter next year. Thanks for reading!
- Grand jury decides not to indict students accused of sexual assault
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- ‘Recess’ publishes student work in creative nonfiction
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- What happens when athletes quit
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- U. accepts 18.9 percent of early decision applicants
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.