The Herald will be switching over to a new website over winter break. To continue receiving the newsletter when production resumes, please re-subscribe by filling out a form that can be found at the following link: http://thebdh.org/subscribe. You must re-subscribe in order to continue receiving the newsletter next year. Thanks for reading!
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Art history prof. remembered for wit, warmth and intelligence
- Students, staff gather to protest Mail Services outsourcing
- Feldman '15: Numbers never lie, but they do on the MCAT
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Top high schools find admissions success
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.