The Herald will be switching over to a new website over winter break. To continue receiving the newsletter when production resumes, please re-subscribe by filling out a form that can be found at the following link: http://thebdh.org/subscribe. You must re-subscribe in order to continue receiving the newsletter next year. Thanks for reading!
- 20 percent of early decision applicants offered admission
- Lowest Ivy rank does not faze admins, students
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Federal, state officials break ground on Dynamo project
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Deferred admits take road less traveled
- Chernow ’79 selected as next finance VP
- Gender gap in coaches' salaries scrutinized
- Structural bias poses obstacles to faculty of color
- U. accepts 18.9 percent of early decision applicants
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.