The Herald will be switching over to a new website over winter break. To continue receiving the newsletter when production resumes, please re-subscribe by filling out a form that can be found at the following link: http://thebdh.org/subscribe. You must re-subscribe in order to continue receiving the newsletter next year. Thanks for reading!
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
- Columbia report addresses anti-Semitism charges
- What happens when athletes quit
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Feldman '15: Numbers never lie, but they do on the MCAT
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.