The Herald will be switching over to a new website over winter break. To continue receiving the newsletter when production resumes, please re-subscribe by filling out a form that can be found at the following link: http://thebdh.org/subscribe. You must re-subscribe in order to continue receiving the newsletter next year. Thanks for reading!
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Art history prof. remembered for wit, warmth and intelligence
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Police investigate two students after allegations of sexual assault
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
- Feldman '15: Numbers never lie, but they do on the MCAT
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.