Letters to the Editor

Letter: Mills ’15 and others misunderstand safe spaces

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

To the Editor:

I am greatly disappointed that Walker Mills ’15’s opinion piece “Playing it Safe — Too Safe” falls into the same semantic trap that New York Times contributing opinion writer Judith Shulevitz and many other generational pundits have been making in recent editorial comments across news outlets. The current rally that generational pundits make against me and my peers in college today is that we have forsaken freedom of speech and multiple view points for “comfort.” What does this word “comfort” even mean? I’m afraid that it is a product of jargon that is too easily mistranslated by these opinion columnists hoping to pass a deadline. If they delved with any honest intent into the vast discourse of social justice, they would see how far from the mark they really are.

To begin, when students claim a lecture or event is “uncomfortable,” it’s not because the chair cushion is sagging. Nor is it because we simply don’t like the ideas being touted before us. It is because the speakers promoting these ideas do not display an effort to be inclusive in their thoughts.

A speaker’s language may not recognize the differences in gender identity or expression, and thus speak in ways that exclude and marginalize certain groups. Their arguments may not acknowledge the position of power they inherently have when making certain claims. The solutions they offer to whatever discussion at hand many not consider the long history of injustice performed against people of color.

These examples may seem vague, but I am trying to generalize a range of possible situations that have caused dismay across college campuses. To outside observers, make no mistake, these problems are not analogous to me sitting on an uncomfortable lumpy mattress.

When I say your argument makes me uncomfortable, it is because I am greatly concerned that you have not done the requisite thought and research into generating an inclusive thesis that considers as many nuances as necessary to deliver a sound debate.

If you do not believe that skin color, age, religious identity, sexuality, class or (dis)ability have an effect in cultural, political or economic problems that we debate at universities, then it is you who is trying to remain comfortable despite such frightening realities. In this sense, being uncomfortable is the strongest form of rhetoric that our millennial generation wields in the struggle against all forms of oppression.

Joseph DiZoglio ’15

Editors’ note: Comments on this article have been closed due to excessive ad hominem attacks on the author and other commenters.

• Angry student

This is exactly the crap the article was talking about. You invent reasons to be offended, you come up with ways that the world is out to get you. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. You spend hours and hours convincing yourselves as to why this is somehow justifiable, but it’s not. Being offended is not a cogent argument. It’s basically just cover for your own deep insecurity.

You never address the ideas. You don’t care about what others have to say. You simply don’t like what they have to say, and you’re too dumb to come up with a response. The vast majority of people outside the Brown bubble see right through this. It’s embarrassing.

• V.B.

cry more

• Tim

Couldn’t you say the exact same thing to people who feel uncomfortable about Ray Kelly speaking?

• obamaiscarter

It’s hilarious that you think you’re clever.

• Bowtie and Fedora

Cry as much as you do?

• 1sb1

Too butthurt….passed out.

• Meow Blitz

Asians are disproportionately privileged over non-Asian People of Color you fascist!

• JWilksDaMaster

Whos crying kid, I see gurls like the one in your picture wearin’ Nazi uniforms as a fashion statement.

And… sheeeeeeeit, shes got red hair too. She tryin to be whyte and you tryin to make some sassy statement with this gurl. All youre sayin is “I like spamming dish faced hoes”

• 1sb1

Word.

• Subdivision

So we censor all the dumb people now is that it Mr. DiZoglio?

• Shogun1x

You wrote a whole article that could’ve been done in one sentence.
    “Stop having a different opinion than me!”
    Just because a speaker has arrived at a different position than you, you want to run off and go cry about it like words can actually hurt you. It’s pathetic. How do you think you’re going to function in the real world? You can’t always be in an echo chamber. Sounds like you’re in for a rude awakening when you leave college.

• V.B.

racism is now an opinion apparently

• Shogun1x

Where did I say anything about racism?

• LanceSmith

People like V.B. only have a single tool in their toolbox: constructing the strawman.

Ironically, if they actually received a good education in debate and were challenged on a regular basis they could be better equipped to debate the issues being discussed. Instead, they foolishly believe that the entire world is out to get them and that to discuss a topic in any way other than precisely the “right” way is to commit a mortal sin.

The similarities between their secular-religion and conventional spiritual-religion are amazing!

• V.B.

right

• LanceSmith

Oh I know I’m right….And with each and every response you prove my point.

It might be nice to live in such a boring, simple, little world where you are the only thing that stands between good and evil and that you and only you have all the answers. The Spanish Inquisition, the Salem Witch Trials, etc all had the same sorts of people so sure of their answers too ….

It’s kinda like the creationists and their arguments. It doesn’t matter what anyone has to say … if it doesn’t agree with their “Good Book” it is not only wrong but sacrilege.

• Tomás de Torquemada

I’ll have you know the Inquisition was a mild affair. It only sought to flush out crypto-Jews and crypto-Mohammedans who claimed to have become Christian. It was no crime to be Jewish or Mohammedan, but a crime to be one yet claim to be Christian.

In other words, it was an anti-Hypocrisy work.

• Northy

But, but, but, if the Jews had to leave, that would mean they would have to perform some actual honest, manual labour!!!

• Tomás de Torquemada

I’ve heard it said that “work sets you free.” Wait until the college students at Brown get jobs, they’ll know it!

• 1sb1

Look familiar?

• Meow Blitz

Oh no! Actual non biased history! Plz stahp!

• Shogun1x

You hit the nail on the head. SJWs are a cult. Never accept any kool-aid they offer you.

• 1sb1

I second that.
            Well said.

• RNCCritic

Apparently it is your opinion. You are racist for having an uninformed opinion about this subject because I say so. See how that works?

• Bruce Whine

She looks totally airbrushed. Excuse me if she’s really a guy, or a nothing.

• Northy

I thought she was pretending that she had a big Johnson’s bratwurst in her right hand…

• Meow Blitz

You have a total of 3 likes? Jump into an oven.

• JWilksDaMaster

It is for me, kid. I KNOW them white devils the source of all the worlds problems. I don’t even have to meet a white boy to know he into some ish that gonna make a brothers life hard. I learned that in real life AND school.

It’s funny as hell though. When you tell white people they done somethin wrong they get all ashamed and all that but when they try to do that to me I’m like “And what?”. Got to admit thats a pretty strong advantage

You know you know.

• Alex

“When I say your argument makes me uncomfortable, it is because I am greatly concerned that you have not done the requisite thought and research …” — Then the appropriate response is for you to speak to/about that, not to silence the other person, which is what the current trend toward “safe spaces” is about. Shulevitz got it right. Very right.

• V.B.

sure it is

• gregpiper

This kid should do stand-up. He’s hilarious!

• Brown ’08

This sort of nonsense has been embarrassing Brown for decades. Back in 2001, David Horowitz paid for an inflammatory advertisement in the Herald. Students took the bait and destroyed the papers, rather than letting people recognize Horowitz for the doofus that he is.

We let fools of all political shades speak so that they can reveal themselves as fools. If we suppress them, they’ll claim the mantle of martyrdom. To this end I’m glad the Herald provided Mr. DiZoglio with a platform.

• Meow Blitz

I agree. Jews shouldn’t be allowed to speak at all.

• LanceSmith

Wow…the idea that this kid may graduate from an ivy league school perhaps shows how far our educational system is beginning to fall.

Attention administrators: in your (laudable) quest for international students to fill your rolls, remember that these students only come here because our educational systems have traditionally been rigorous and respected. This rigor and respect can only exist as long as the educational environment is conducive to strong debate and intellectual honesty. You can’t have these things if comfort – as Mr. DiZoglio desires – is one’s primary goal. This reality transcends party or political ideology. We NEED free speech in order to survive, to thrive, and ultimately continue to evolve. Don’t kill the goose and loose her golden eggs …. don’t kowtow to people who wish to live in safe, little bubbles. Instead, encourage rigorous debate, challenge your students on every turn, and make sure they understand that their point of view is not sacrosanct.

• V.B.

racism is now a debate apparently

• LanceSmith

In a free, diverse, pluralistic society you don’t have the privilege of defining what is and what is not debatable.

You can of course try to define what is and what is not debatable. After all, the religious have been defining what is and what is not debatable for generations …. they even have a word for what it is called when people debate the undebatable: heresy. The horseshoe theory* is alive and well I see!

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

• Tim

Another strawman. They aren’t helping your case but do keep making them

• Meow Blitz

Muh feelz

• Bruce Whine

There is smoke rising from his head, the thinking is cooking his circuits. Shut it down, bro!

• AlexCristo

This is Ivy League material?

• Mark H

It seems the author is frightened by reality so he needs a safe space where he can escape from it.

• Bruce Whine

He should go back home to his helicopter parents, then.

• 1sb1

The “Author” is already safe in the bosom.
      Fear not.
      It’s called The Ivy League.

• Bruce Whine

Then the Ivy League functions as in loco parentis helicopteris?

• JWilksDaMaster

Truf!

But werds hurt, doe. Like every time I say to one these like… white liberal girl types “Hey gurl, we got some problems in the projects, if you wanna come over an protest some injustices that’s where will be”. That don’t always show up but when they do we hold all they valuables for them.

• Student

You’re entitled to feel safe at Brown – but you are not entitled to feel comfortable. There is a very important and key distinction between the two words, and I urge you to honestly delve into this issue to actually learn the difference.

• ndmike12

Your explanation of what you mean when you say an idea makes you uncomfortable is an explanation of why you think those ideas that make you uncomfortable are wrong. As a counter-argument to the opinions that make you uncomfortable, what you say here has substantial merit. But as a justification for prohibiting the expression of such opinions, what you say here demonstrates an embarrassing lack of self-awareness. The authors to whom you are responding understand exactly what you’re calling for; it is you who do not.

• B’14

1- In debate, you’re supposed to be objective.
    2 – In debate culture, to be objective is effectively to be emotionless. The more emotional or personal you get, the less rational people think you are.
    3 – It’s hard to not get emotional about stuff that personally impacts you.
    4 – We debate about things in the world we live in. If we live in a world (and I think we do) where some people are privileged and some people aren’t, and we’re debating about the world as it is, some people are going to be more emotionally impacted about debates than others.
    5 – That means people are just going to keep perceiving the less privileged people as being less rational.

If we want debate to be fair, we should think about how to say things in a way that makes people comfortable engaging in debate.

I went to the community forum after the Ray Kelly shutdown last year. I liked what Professor Tomasi from the Political Science asked- something along the lines of “what do we need to do to create a situation where Ray Kelly can come speak and people can feel comfortable with that?”

Free speech can be responsible speech.

I don’t understand why this is hard for others to understand.

• Student

Free speech doesn’t come with qualifications. I don’t understand why this is hard for others to understand.

• B’14

It doesn’t, but it should.

• embala

But not your speech, of course. You already know what is best for the rest of us when it comes to speech, which is why you’re so confident being the one to place the restrictions on the rest of us.

Either everyone gets to speak completely freely, or nobody does. There is no middle ground on this one.

• B’14

You can do both, you know- make your point and also be responsible. I actually think the rape culture event with the cool down room discussed in that NYT piece was a good example of this. Debate happened, but there’s acknowledgment that some people are more affected by rape culture than others. Why does it have to be one or the other?

• Th3Acadia

As a current student, I couldn’t disagree more. Sometimes I look at my fellow students in disbelief at their utter lack of real world appeal. They champion free speech, but only if those speeches adhere with what they feel. The Ray Kelly speech was a huge example. As a black student, I wanted him to speak that day, and during Q/A, wanted to ask him questions, but the venomous reception he got simply because the students disagreed with him, made me realize what I had been suspecting all along. The rose colored glasses with which most students see things is quite baffling. As liberal as I am, it is dangerous when the so called tolerant becomes quite intolerant.

“When I say your argument makes me uncomfortable, it is because I am greatly concerned…” This is perhaps the most irritating passage of this article. It screams weakness of the real world, almost as if reality is composed of speakers who are nice, neat, and courteous, thus anything distracting from this makes the typical brown student weak at the knees and in need of play doh. What a shame.

• 1sb1

Well put.
      Yes, the “rose colored glasses” are quite myopic.
      Although I may disagree with your politics, I agree with your point.
      BTW, it is obvious to all that the “tolerant,” have been hypocritically intolerant for quite some time now.

• ShadrachSmith

Short Version
    Freedom of thought and expression is good, except when it conflicts with a Democrat political campaign meme, then it is to be crushed without mercy. Because Democrat campaign memes are revealed truth, and you shall worship no other Gods, and I ain’t kidding, neither.

• I never tire of watching deluded, privileged college kids prove Judith Shulevitz’s point.

• no

You just repeated a bunch of social justice talking points that boil down to disagreement with you is synonymous with being wrong. “yes well, I’m only uncomfortable because you say wrong things!” This argument only works when people accept your frame, and guess what, the further you get from a college campus, the less that trick works.

• Dantes

So, I take it from this letter that Mr. DIzoglio thinks people possess telepathy.

• baumann

I read your letter with interest. You are right that a good debate involves nuance and the introduction of all relevant points of view. You are wrong though to insist on all of that from a debater who has a point of view and will necessarily not include all those that you, who disagree with the debater, want in there. That’s then up to you. The nuances emerge in the process of civil debate, and just as your opponent ought to be able to take your point and reply rationally, so too you need to be willing to take your opponent’s view seriously and respond rationally. The presentation of a viewpoint is a start. When it is one you like you are probably happy not to go on from there, no matter what nuances were left unstated. When you don’t, you rule it out of order. That’s a simple error. Fear of argument is what Socrates called the worst vice–misology–hatred of the logos. You seem thoughtful enough that you shouldn’t end up where you do, as a censor of those who aren’t nuanced enough for you.

• 1sb1

Yeah…what he said ^^^^

• Lev Bronshtein

I hate to tell you, young man, but you are mired in bourgeois complacency. Nut up, man up, and get in the front lines!

• 1sb1

What if I don’t have said “nuts?”

• Lev Bronshtein

Did they get blown off in a Vanguardist assault on a Capitalist stronghold? You could be a Hero of the Revolution!

If you just don’t have any, you are just a non-man.

• 1sb1

They did get blown off in an assault, but, like a true hero, I picked them up, marched on, and put them in my pocket.
          To this day they are still there, only 3 inches away from their original location.
          Does this mean I still have them, or not?
          I can not decide, as I am a simple worker.
          I await the judgement.

• Awhite Mann

You aren’t going far enough. I propose that everyone besides me kill themselves because they may have a disagreement with me some day, and that makes me uncomfortable. It’s not even a matter of saying it out loud, I can practically feel people all around me having thoughts that might not align with my worldview. Since I am the most special, unique person in the world, I demand a safe world, free of other people somewhere oppressing me with their possible disagreements.

• Bruce Whine

You only sound paranoid. Quit whining.

• Awhite Mann

Bigot.

• Bruce Whine

I need a safe space, from you!

• Awhite Mann

Stop not liking meee! It’s oppressiiive!

• Bruce Whine

I’ll not like whomever I want. I’m not your helicopter parent.

• Awhite Mann

Everyone kill yourselves or you are bigots.

• SergeiIvanovich

Was this taken from Pravda? It seems very familiar to literature from over here in Russia! It’s good to see that the Revolution is spreading even though it has faltered over here in the Motherland.

• Lev Bronshtein

The source of Communism was with Comrade Marx, a German Jew. However, Communism is a global ideology, it does not discriminate. However, some peoples need it more immediately, like the American bourgeiosie.

• SergeiIvanovich

The American bourgeoisie certainly do. It’s great that the party now has influence over their brightest children to teach them of man’s truly equal nature that will be seen in the future worker’s paradise.

• Lev Bronshtein

See you in the paradise, comrade!

Forward!

• 1sb1

Pravda means “truth,” Komrade!!

• Northy

I find it funny that people like you fought against and destroyed freedom of association, and now you want to have spaces to yourselves? Which is it, ladies?

• WinterConservative

Freedom of association is for POC’s only. Whites must be forced to associate with non-whites and cannot have any spaces of their own because such things lead to segregation/Jim crow/holocaust/colonialism.

• Bruce Whine

I thought I heard an oven start. Wait, that’s just my house furnace.

• Meow Blitz

I acknowledge “skin color, age, religious identity, sexuality, class or (dis)ability have an effect in cultural, political or economic problems that we debate at universities” and I’m a reactionary.

Only delusional idiots claim to ‘not see skin color’ or other canards they’ve been indoctrinated into by the public school system. I guess true Rightists and Tumblr SJWs have that much in common.

• RNCCritic

What cracks me up about this article is that the author thinks that his premises are not up for debate. Welcome to college sport. In my fantasy college, anybody can say any damn thing they want and everyone is armed with a Glock.

• anarch0

The planet is not a safe space until the last white is dead. They all have to die, there is no way around it. As long as white people exist they will rule over everyone else and oppress POC and LGBTQIA+ people. This is why they all have to die. Not one can be left alive. This is the ultimate goal of the fight and our struggle. If you are not down for this then I think it may be best that you share their fate.

• skeets11

The funniest part is that from your profile pic you will have to be one of those killed off to make the world a better place. Once you sacrifice yourself for the greater good the rest of us will follow. Well, maybe not.

• American Futurist

I appreciate your honestly. I really do. So if you have any rudimentary logic skills whatsoever you’ll understand when I tell you that the feeling is mutual, right?

• WinterConservative

I’m guessing if a group of white students were to make a “Whites only” organization and excluded non-white students for the reasons outlined above the author would not be so eager to defend them.

• RNCCritic

To be serious for a second, there is a power structure, there is. Where I live, we call it the good ol’ boy’s network. Debating solutions to this corruption is a serious endeavor. Just don’t leave white people of good will out of the solution.

• Northy

As long as the “good ol’ boys network” does things to benefit Whites, I don’t see the problem.

• RNCCritic

Funny. My family are all crackers. We get crumbs.

• Northy

And that is an example of Whites NOT looking out for each other. That is bad. They should be looking out for our people – even if that means taking from others.

• RNCCritic

Funny again. I am Cherokee, not a white man. Pack your crap and go back to where you came from, white man. Your way of war disgusts me.

• Bruce Whine

We like war. What’s the problem? Cherokees let out a few war whoops with gusto. You’re just bitter we whipped you with superior technology and firewater. And magic invisible shields of White Privilege.

• RNCCritic

11 years USMC whinebag, I know more about US warfighting than you will ever know. Back to the subject: pack your sniveling crap and go away. My black brothers and I will wave as you sail into the sunset.

• Northy

I salute you and thank you for your service to Israel and Yahweh.

• RNCCritic

Delighted to provide service to this republic where the military is under complete civilian control, thank you for your blessing.

• Northy

Yes, civilian Israeli control.

“Murca!

• RNCCritic

From your parched, illiterate lips to god’s immaculate ear.

• Northy
          • RNCCritic

Glad to be of service to you, keeping you free. I am honored to be a member of the military during the 2nd Gulf War. All of the Jarheads wore helmets and flack jackets. Israeli soldiers wore open shirts and berets. They are fearless in battle, they put it all on the line for their country. I admire them and hope to be like them.

• Northy

Again thanks you for your service, because wherever America goes, doubleplus goodness follows:

France 1940 vs. France today

• RNCCritic

France in 1940 was getting ready to start the Vietnam war. I served with many heroic veterans of that conflict, I am certain that you do not want to open this can of worms.

• Bruce Whine

From Tel Aviv. Mazel tof!

• RNCCritic

From our closest and most important ally in the middle east, what a psycho I am for supporting them. They eat dried fish, ugh.

• Meow Blitz

USMC is the Cherokee way of war? WTF?

• WinterConservative

Appropriation is fine of non-whites do it.

• RNCCritic

Well said.

• RNCCritic

Did I mention that I have a litter of kittens under my house? Noisy little bastards.

• Meow Blitz

I’m not surprised, you probably don’t clean your shack over on the reservation.

• Northy

In Canada, we have to monitor the Indians to make sure they don’t huff gas from plastic bags or steal tires from cars (And leave them up on cinder blocks).

• RNCCritic

Every time I have a discussion with a Cunnuck, we always end up talking about moose guts. It is the strangest thing. Got any moose guts?

• Northy

Tons.

• RNCCritic

I have no doubt.

• Bruce Whine

He’s just drunk, as usual.

• RNCCritic

Zing! You got me. I have pussies under my house, what can I say. Perhaps you can move in.

• WinterConservative

Had too much fire water today?

• RNCCritic

I will pit my situational awareness against yours any day, dumbass.

• Bruce Whine

Cool story, bro.

• RADM Obvious

Who in the hell does over ten years and doesn’t take the full ride?

• Meow Blitz

What exactly is the Cherokee way of war? Please educate us.

• RNCCritic

Pussies preen themselves. Try not dropping nukes on people.

• Meow Blitz

Of course, the Cherokee were more civilized, they just gang raped, tortured, and ate their rivals.

• RNCCritic

Shortly said: You are not worth a dry spit.

• Meow Blitz

Can you stop being an alcoholic?

• Meow Blitz

‘My family are all crackers’ but now you’re a ‘Cherokee’, please jump into an oven.

• RNCCritic

Blah blah blah, heard it before, good luck doing it again, now we are all armed.

• Bowtie and Fedora

I would like to personally apologize for the Trail of Tears. You all had a perfectly good, civilized society with slavery and no liberals, and we had to go and ruin it.

• RNCCritic

Laugh it up funny boy. My white ancestors went on the Trail of Tears from Georgia to Oklahoma with their Indian wives and children. It was a human tragedy and the injustice echoes to this very day.

• 1sb1

Re: “When I say your argument makes me uncomfortable, it is
    because I am greatly concerned that you have not done the requisite
    thought and research into generating an inclusive thesis that considers
    as many nuances as necessary to deliver a sound debate.”

Really slick (Not)

You haven’t heard my argument yet, but yet you judge it.

How dare you judge my thought?
    Are you a Captain in the Thought Police?

Prejudiced much, hypocrite?

Prejudice:
    Preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

• Northy

“…The solutions they offer to whatever discussion at hand
    many not consider the long history of injustice performed against
    people of color.”

Hey Joseph, ever hear of
    the Ottomans?
    How about the Mongols?

The Mediterranean muslim slavers?

• anarch0

STFU. Just stfu. Seriously. STFU.

• Joel P.

“It is because the speakers promoting these ideas do not display an effort to be inclusive in their thoughts.”

What does this even mean? How do you know when one has sufficiently provided “an effort to be inclusive”? Is there a particular verbal cue? Is it a matter of body language? Is it about the terminology being used?

Is there an objective measure for determining this or is it an arbitrary thing that each potential offendee has to decide for himself/herself/xself? Is it possible that some might feel as though the speaker is making this effort while others feel differently? If so, can the speaker be said to be making an effort or not? If 50% say yes is that enough? What about 25%? 10%?

Is this “effort to be inclusive” one-way or is it an effort that people of your ideological persuasion are expected to make as well?

“A speaker’s language may not recognize the differences
    in gender identity or expression, and thus speak in ways that exclude
    and marginalize certain groups. Their arguments may not acknowledge the
    position of power they inherently have when making certain claims. The
    solutions they offer to whatever discussion at hand many not consider
    the long history of injustice performed against people of color.”

In other words, unless the speaker agrees with your presuppositional oppressor/victim narrative, then he’s not “display[ing] an effort to be inclusive.” Essentially, you’re demanding your critics give up and relinquish the victory to you before the battle has even begun. But why should we?

• 1sb1

Maybe 51%? (Insert sarcasm here)

• skeets11

What is sad is this kid is going to someday get a job at his dad’s firm and leave all this silly talk behind once his six figure, soon to be seven figure, salary starts rolling in. Once he is in charge I doubt he sill be constructing safe havens for his employees who don’t like what they hear around the office.

• Northy

But, he’ll make damn sure he lives in an overwhelmingly White neighbourhood and not among the POCs who he loves to fellate.

• American Futurist

Funny how they won’t put their money where their mouth is isn’t it? If diversity is so great why aren’t they living in Compton or Detroit? I mean if its so wonderful why not soak it up? Hell, why aren’t they relocating to Liberia?

• Bruce Whine

With a few thousand $$$ you could buy a whole street of houses in Detroit, I hear. Ripe for gentrification!

• 1sb1

Go for it.

• Bruce Whine

Not me, I’ve seen Detroit. The rats are the nicest things there.

• Bruce Whine

A gated community is a safe space, ha ha! He’s just covering his bases in advance.

• Bruce Whine

Once he sees that first paycheck, he’ll become a Republican. And start looking for tax shelters.

• 1sb1

Go figure.
        As soon as he has to actually work and pay taxes.
        Reality.

• Meow Blitz

Judith Shulevitz vitz vitz vitz

• 1sb1

Go figure….

• Hmm?

What an idiot
    Standards sure have dropped in the Ivy League, haven’t they?

• 1sb1

Not sure they had any but Legacy and tuition

• JWilksDaMaster

Yo what kind of name is DiZOGlio? That aint a black name, you in MY safe space son.

• RADM Obvious

If an individual is making an argument based on clear facts and that makes you uncomfortable, you should probably ask yourself why that is, as opposed to engaging in tumblr-esque nonsense.

• JWilksDaMaster

Truf hurts son