Though its moments of violence will undoubtedly disturb some viewers, it will not be in the ways one might expect from a film about Israeli soldiers.
- Lowest Ivy rank does not faze admins, students
- 20 percent of early decision applicants offered admission
- Editorial: Progress on combatting sexual assault
- Cass Cliatt named new vice president for communications
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Structural bias poses obstacles to faculty of color
- Sexual assault task force releases initial report
- Top 10 concentrations claim over half of students
- Gourmet Heaven owner arrested
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.