The Brown University Task Force on Sexual Assault will begin work in the fall, submitting recommendations by December, President Paxson announced Friday.
- Sexual assault task force releases initial report
- 20 percent of early decision applicants offered admission
- Lowest Ivy rank does not faze admins, students
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Structural bias poses obstacles to faculty of color
- Federal, state officials break ground on Dynamo project
- U. accepts 18.9 percent of early decision applicants
- Chernow ’79 selected as next finance VP
- Tensions arise as food truck community grows
- None found
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.