The Brown University Task Force on Sexual Assault will begin work in the fall, submitting recommendations by December, President Paxson announced Friday.
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- What happens when athletes quit
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Huidekoper to step down as U.'s top finance administrator
- Police investigate two students after allegations of sexual assault
- None found
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.