An unidentified male trespassed into an unlocked dormitory room Saturday morning, grabbing a wallet before dashing out, according to Mark Porter, chief of police and director of public safety. The incident, which occurred on Wriston Quadrangle, was the only reported break-in over Spring Weekend this year, Porter wrote in an email to The Herald.

The male was reported to have entered a room in Goddard House at approximately 6:30 a.m. Saturday and snatched a wallet from a desk in the room, Porter wrote in an email to The Herald.

The occupants of the room as well as Richard Bova, senior associate dean of residential and dining services, declined to comment.

The Office of Residential Life, the Student Activities Office and Greek Council announced in an April 12 email to Wriston residents that additional measures would be implemented to increase security on the quad during Spring Weekend.

From 8 p.m. Saturday to 2 a.m. Sunday and from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, entrances to Wriston, other than Wayland Arch and the gate on George Street, were closed due to events scheduled to take place during those times. Access to the Wriston Rager party Saturday night and Dave Binder's concert Sunday afternoon was limited to students with identification cards and their guests to prevent thefts on the quad.