A diamond to the undergraduate who acted as the production manager for “New Weird America” and said of the show, “The more and more I watch it, the more I laugh and am moved by it.” We understand — we feel the same way about “I Knew You Were Trouble: Goat Edition.”

Cubic zirconia to the graduate student who said building the membrane of his robotic bat wing was particularly challenging because he needed a material that was lightweight, thin and stretchy. We’ve got your back — we think our first-year Residential Peer Leader has something you could use.

A diamond to the Blue Room, which was the fourth most popular phrase on the MyCampus Survey to be associated with “dining,” after “food,” “eat” and “love.” The Verney-Woolley Dining Hall, saddened by its unpopularity, is giving it the finger — the chicken finger.

Coal to the Undergraduate Council of Students  vice president, who said Brown suffers from more alcohol-related crimes than its peer institutions. We don’t appreciate that jab at our dance moves.

A diamond to the early cultures concentrator who said she plans to write a senior thesis on “the ubiquity of dragons in the mythologies of many early cultures.” We assume by that she means she is writing the next installment of “Eragon.”

A diamond to the undergraduate co-founder of Common Sense Action, who said, “It’s not about what we think, it’s about what the community thinks.” That’s why on Wednesdays we wear pink.

Coal to Harvard psychology professor Daniel Gilbert who said, “For the first time in the history of our species, large populations of people on our planet have everything they want or could reasonably want.” All in one convenient location — Sky Mall.

A diamond to Ethan Nadelmann, executive director of the Drug Policy Alliance, who said of drug reform in South America, “The number one obstacle is public opinion in these countries.”  That’s Anne Hathaway’s number one obstacle as well.

Cubic zirconia to Sara Wolitzky ’04, co-producer for Kunhardt McGee Productions, a company behind the film, “MAKERS: Women Who Make America,” who said choosing people for the movie was “torturing because there really are so many women” to pick from. Binders full of women, perhaps?

A diamond to the undergraduate who was so inspired by President Christina Paxson that she and her roommate now preface the choices they make every day by thinking the phrase “WWCPD” (What Would Christina Paxson Do). That Jesus guy is so last century.

Coal to the student who says he gets UCS mixed up with all the other three-letter acronyms, unless he agrees to remember the most important three-letter acronym: BDH.