President Paxson announced that the U. will require all its vendors manufacturing apparel in Bangladesh to sign the Accord on Fire and Building Safety.
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Top high schools find admissions success
- What happens when athletes quit
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Art history prof. remembered for wit, warmth and intelligence
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.