Editor's note: This case was dismissed in January 2010 by the 6th District Court in Providence. The man was not found guilty of any of the three charges, and his name has been removed from the article.

A Woonsocket man arrested in September for allegedly trespassing on University property is being held at the Adult Correctional Institutions while he awaits trial, according to court records.

Authorities suspect the 20-year-old man is responsible for at least two other incidents that occurred in University dorms last spring — in one case, a man brandished a knife against a female student in a Sears House shower; in another, a man attempted to photograph a female student in a shower in Diman House.

He was arrested by a Department of Public Safety officer in Andrews House on Sept. 3 after a Brown facilities manager made a report of suspicious behavior in Goddard House.

The records also indicate that bail was set for the accused in September but evidently has not been posted.

Since his most recent arrest, according to the publicly available documents, the suspect has appeared for five pre-trial conferences — in which attorneys for the defense and prosecution review evidence and discuss plea bargains without a judge present — at the 6th District Court in Providence. Another is scheduled for Nov. 10.

He is charged with willful trespass, disorderly conduct and impersonation of a public utilities employee, all misdemeanors. He allegedly posed as a utilities worker to gain access to University buildings.