The Undergraduate Council of Students appointed three committee representatives at last night's general body meeting, following a talk with Dean of the Faculty Kevin McLaughlin P'12 about issues including tenure and advising.

Alex Sherry '15 was appointed to the Brown University Community Council. Gregory Chatzinoff '15­ — a Herald web relations manager — was chosen for the Information Technology Advisory Board and Angell Shi '13 will serve on the Friedman-Rock Advisory Council.

Three committees — the Public Safety Oversight Committee, the Officer Conduct Review Board and the Roberts Center Advisory Council — still await student representative appointments.

Communications Chair Sam Gilman '15 announced that the UCS fall poll received 1,067 responses this year. The data from the poll will be compiled soon. Mae Cadao '13, student activities chair and a Herald senior finance associate, said her committee hopes to initiate a student activities "educational awareness campaign" to provide students with information about Undergraduate Finance Board policies and the resources available to student groups.

The Campus Life Committee has been working on a SafeRide project, said Michael Schneider '13, campus life chair. Outside consultants have been brought in to look at the project and address issues like the closing down of SafeRide for snow.