Princeton administrator Roskiewicz named assistant to the president

President Christina Paxson announced the selection of Kimberly Roskiewicz, associate dean for operations at Princeton's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, as assistant to the president in a news release Friday.                                  

Roskiewicz, who worked with Paxson at Princeton, will begin her new role August 27. Her responsibilities as Paxson's assistant will involve advising Paxson, handling many of her communications, standing in for Paxson at University functions, coordinating with senior University officials to implement high-level decisions and overseeing Paxson's office staff and schedule, according to the release.        

Roskiewicz graduated from the University of Rochester in 1993 and earned master's degrees in public health and business administration from Boston University. During the decade she spent at the Woodrow Wilson School, Roskiewicz oversaw administrative functions of the school, such as facilities, finance, human resources and information technology.                                                            

"In addition to her experience and knowledge of higher education, Kim is known as a collaborative and highly valued colleague by all who have worked with her," Paxson said in the release. Paxson was formerly the dean of Princeton's renowned Woodrow Wilson School, where she ended selective admission and overhauled the school's curriculum.

More to come...