Both at Brown and across the country, students who describe themselves as underrepresented minorities are less likely to receive degrees in the sciences.
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- What happens when athletes quit
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.