Both at Brown and across the country, students who describe themselves as underrepresented minorities are less likely to receive degrees in the sciences.
- What happens when athletes quit
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Top high schools find admissions success
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Firn '16: Riches to rags: How million-dollar athletes go broke
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Feldman '15: Numbers never lie, but they do on the MCAT
- None found
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.