Both at Brown and across the country, students who describe themselves as underrepresented minorities are less likely to receive degrees in the sciences.
- Grand jury decides not to indict students accused of sexual assault
- In welcome address, Paxson encourages student engagement
- Top high schools find admissions success
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- What happens when athletes quit
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Stephen Rodrigues remembered as thoughtful, ‘gentle soul’
- Madison '16: An American tragedy
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.