Both at Brown and across the country, students who describe themselves as underrepresented minorities are less likely to receive degrees in the sciences.
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- Art history prof. remembered for wit, warmth and intelligence
- Top high schools find admissions success
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Minority groups underrepresented in STEM fields
- Students, staff gather to protest Mail Services outsourcing
- Police investigate two students after allegations of sexual assault
- Upadhyay '15: LeBron James — the best in NBA history
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.