Beppie Huidekoper, executive vice president for finance and administration, will retire after more than 12 years of leading Brown’s financing efforts.
- Huidekoper to step down as U.'s top finance administrator
- What happens when athletes quit
- Mark St. Louis ’15 dies
- Top high schools find admissions success
- After plagiarism allegations, prof. was named dean
- Friends remember St. Louis ’15 as passionate, generous polymath
- Education Dept. opens Title IX investigation of Brown
- U. mishandled sexual assault case, victim says
- Social media use may lead to poor grades
- Stephen Rodrigues, undergraduate on leave, dies
- None found
Support The Herald
As a daily, student-run publication offered for free to the Brown University community, The Herald incurs significant production costs. Please consider donating to support our operations as we continue to promote student journalism and adapt to the digital age.